Join my online community

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

The Lazy Person's Guide to Enlightenment

For the past thirty years or so, since I first learned about the power of your thoughts to create your personal reality, I have been doing daily meditation exercises and daily affirmations. The results have transformed my life in more ways than I can say.

All this time I have been searching for the easiest and most fool-proof way to get this technology working for me easily and with the minimum of fuss. And...... I found it.

After experimenting with various methods, I have found that simply making a recording specific statements and listening to them over and over again has a profound effect. Now science has an explanation for why this method works so well.

It's called "neuroplasticity". It was discovered in the mid 1990's.

What it means is that simply by thinking certain key ideas over and over again, repeatedly, you cause actual, measurable changes to take place in your brain. Since your brain uses the same nerves to "believe" as it does to "perceive"... as you shift your beliefs you shift what you actually see in the world. So your reality changes.

Think about it..... what is your reality except what you believe it is and what you perceive it to be?

So when you do this exercise, you change your brain... you change your thinking.... you change your world.

Just listen to this recording each day for a month and see what happens.


No comments: