Join my online community

Thursday, 11 March 2010

Here's a free on line "Life Planning Seminar" for you

Hi Everyone, I hope you are well and are moving ahead in your lives.

I have been busy since I conducted the the last "Inner Game of Success" training in Victoria, BC on February 14th and wanted to let you in on what I've been up to.

Some of you may already have my book. Some don't. If you would like a book, please contact me through my site: http://www.anthonyhamilton.org.

The "Mental Magic Life Planning Seminar" is an edited version of a weekend seminar that I conducted in thirteen North American cities. I have been giving this recorded seminar as a bonus to people who have purchased my book, "Mind, Time and Power!"

However, I have recently decided to give the seminar away for free, just because it is so valuable I want as many people as possible to have access to it. If you click on the link you will find four sets of recordings, A-B-C-D. In the "B" folder you will also find a workbook you can download and print.

Here is the link: http://www.box.net/shared/m8z39vvod0

The material in this seminar is simply the most valuable life changing information I have ever come across, and I have dedicated myself to sharing these ideas with as many people as possible.

Virtually all the information in any of the dozens of self-help books I have ever read and in the numerous personal growth seminars I have attended is reflected in this on-line seminar. The technique of simply filling in the worksheets that are included in the training will cause a shift in your thinking and in your personal power. This information has changed my life and the lives of many others as well, so I know it will work for you.

I once calculated that, over the years, I have conducted nearly ten thousand one-on-one personal coaching sessions, and the information in this "Mental Magic" workshop is the material that I used in coaching people in each of these sessions.

The bottom line is this: If you use this information and fill out the "Mental Magic" workbook, you will be more successful in creating the life you want. I believe the information you will learn in this series of six sessions will allow you to make a quantum leap in your clarity, in your confidence and in your effectiveness in creating and attracting more of what you want.

Sincerely,

Anthony

No comments: