Join my online community

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

New edition of "Mind, Time and Power!" published

Hi, Everyone…

I just wanted to let you know that the third edition of my book, "Mind, Time and Power! - Using the power of your mind to heal your past, transform your present, create your future" has just been published.

It is available through my site, www.anthonyhamilton.org.

The online version of my book is sold through the site for $29.95, but many people have emailed me to ask if it's possible to buy an actual, paper and ink book that they can hold in their hands as they are sitting in a coffee shop. So I'm happy to be able to say "YES". Now that I am back in Canada, after having lived in China for four years, I have been able to make some changes to the book and add some graphics and links to my various on-line videos so the book is much more user friendly.

FREE BONUS SEMINAR INCLUDED

As with the online e-book, the free bonus of nearly three hours of recordings of my "Mental Magic" seminar is included as well. This series of recordings is an edited version of a day long seminar that I do. In this seminar, I explain exactly how to use the ideas in the book to create the life of your choice. I guide you through a process of using twelve very specific worksheets, on which you write down your dreams and your goals and you develop step-by-step plans for creating them.

Simply by filling out these worksheets and placing them in a binder, you really do tap into the power of your subconscious mind to create your dreams as physical realities in your life. The act of writing things down in this journal that you create is the step that actually begins the process of transforming your dreams from simply being ideas in your head to being actual physical realities in your life.

The book sells for $19.95 plus shipping and handling, so depending on where you are located, you may actually save a couple of dollars by buying the physical book rather than the on-line version.

Since moving to Victoria, on the west coast of Canada, I've been busy getting established and setting my wife and stepson up in our new home. My son, Ian is in grade ten in the local high school, which I think is remarkable, given that he is from China and he was able to just slide right into the same grade that he was attending in China. His English is really coming along, and he's working hard and doing great.

My wife, Zhang Jing, is just about to launch her own business as a massage therapist. This is also pretty amazing, I think, since operating in English for her is something entirely new. She's never really studied English, whereas Ian has studied it for ten years. So she is doing great in her new home and is picking up the language in double quick time.

So it's a whole new beginning for the three of us. It's a very exciting time.
If you would like to get a physical copy of the book, rather than the E-book, please contact me through my site and I'll let you know what the mailing costs will be depending on where you are located.

If you have any questions, please contact me through the my site.

Sincerely,

Anthony

No comments: