Join my online community

Wednesday, 23 December 2009

The "Mental Magic" Seminar is now on line

In my last message I offered a special discounted price for the online version of my book, "Mind, Time and Power!" and the "Mental Magic" seminar recordings.
Some people have been wondering what the "Mental Magic" seminar is all about.
To answer this, I have decided to put the first of four modules of the "Menal Magic" seminar on line so you can access it for free.
To explain: This seminar is one that I used to perform when I was actively travelling and training. I performed this seminar in thirteen North American cities over a period of years. It was recorded and edited into four modules: A; B; C; and D.
The purpose of the seminar was to provide you with a "toolkit" so you could design and create the life of your dreams. During the seminar, I describe a process for
  • Designing your ideal life;
  • Remaining continually motivated;
  • Using your imagination as a creative source of ideas and answers;
  • Installing positive attitudes and beliefs into your mind;
  • Deleting negative attitudes from your mind;
  • Using the "Law of Attraction" to attract what you have decided to experience;
I have listened to this recorded seminar perhaps fifty times in the past six months and I always find it inspiring and filled with tips and ideas to keep me on track to creating more of what I want.
By following this link: http://www.box.net/mma
you will be able to listen to the entire first module.
This is about 40 minutes of information for you.
If you want to know how to access the other three modules, you can contact me through my site: www.anthonyhamilton.org
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and that 2010 is a breakthrough year for you.
Sincerely,
Anthony

No comments: