Join my online community

Saturday, 21 March 2009

Understanding Time

In my book, "Mind, Time and Power!" I present an idea that the mind works like a time machine.

We can remember the past, create the future and transform the present, by using our mind's "inner time machine"

When we change the past, we actually end up on a different time line in the present. This is moving sideways in time. Whenever we imagine something that is not physically real, which scientists tell us happens about 50,000 times a day, this part of our mind is moving sideways in time.

Here is an interesting video, which presents some modern concepts of time in a very entertaining way.



As you watch this video, think about some of the concepts I present in my book and on my videos, available on "you tube".

I believe understanding time and the mind's role in travelling in time, gives us tools and resources that enable us to do things which to other people, seem simply impossible.

No comments: