Join my online community

Thursday, 15 January 2009

What is your immediate challenge?

Since we are now starting a new year, many people find this the perfect time to set new goals and focus themselves on making changes.

What I want to ask you is this…

"If there were one thing I could help you achieve, starting now, what would it be?

Here are some examples that come to my mind…

  • Develop a better self-image.
  • Build my confidence.
  • Become more focused.
  • Make decisions and stick to them.
  • Set and achieve goals.
  • Overcome obstacles.
  • Become more motivated.
  • Learn to use my imagination as a creative force in my life.
  • Increase my self-knowledge.
  • Earn more money.
  • Find a better job.
  • Get more education.
  • Attract a better relationship.
  • Improve my present relationships.
  • Find the perfect partner.
  • Become more persuasive.
  • How to change a negative past into a positive one.

Of course, you may have other, specific goals or intentions that you are presently working on, or other challenges that you are faced with. Here's the reason I ask the question.

From 1980 until 1986 I ran a "success coaching" clinic in Vancouver, Canada, where I accepted all comers. Over the period of six years, I conducted approximately 10,000 one-on-one personal coaching sessions… all of which were very successful. During this period of time, I had a chance to hone my skills and develop some very powerful strategies. These same strategies are ones you can use to harness your intention and your personal power to create the results you want.

My point is simply this… I believe I can help you with whatever obstacle you are facing… if you can tell me what it is you want.

If you will take the time to send me an email telling me what you want, I will target my upcoming newsletters and videos to address your specific issues.

However, if you don't ask me for my feedback, I won't be able to help you.

So take a moment to think about what is challenging you at the moment and drop me a line at ah(at)anthonyhamilton.org. Or, leave a comment for me below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: